Seychelles - International Business Company (IBCs)
We can therefore assist our clients in the setting up of Seychelles IBCs through our office in Seychelles.
The International Business Company (IBC) is a corporation incorporated under the Seychelles law. A Seychelles IBC is exempt from any form of tax and withholding taxes in Seychelles. An IBC is a versatile legal structure and can be used to conduct any normal business.
COMMON USE OF AN IBC
- Asset holding and investments
- International trading
- International consulting
HOW MITCO CAN HELP?
- Assistance with the setting up of a Seychelles IBC or purchase of a shelf company
- Assisting with the search of investments and financing
- Provision of Registered office address
- Acting as Registered Agent
- Administration and Accounting services of the Company
For more information, please contact:
The Business Development Team by email email@example.com or phone them on
+ 230 404 8000