May 15, 2018
The Engagement of MITCO employees
- Editorial Committee – set up to disseminate relevant information to our partners on key developments within MITCO, on Mauritius as well as globally
- Welfare Committee – set up for the benefit and welfare of the general staffs and provide a channel for staffs to provide suggestions and to interact with each other
- Health & Safety Committee – set up to provide a safe and healthy working environment for all staffs and visitors
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) & Common Reporting Standard (CRS) Committee – set up to define the regulations & requirements under FATCA and CRS, their effective implementation, and communication to stakeholders as well as organization of workshops and training for staffs
- Employees’ engagement in the various committees demonstrates MITCO staff’s commitment to the Company and their alignment to our core values namely: Integrity, Commitment, Professionalism, Creativity and Entrepreneurship.