New regulatory framework: Custodian Services (Digital Asset) Licence
This regulatory framework positions Mauritius International Financial Centre (IFC) as the first jurisdiction globally to offer a regulated landscape for the custody of digital assets. Holders of the Custodian Services (Digital Asset) Licence will equally have to comply with the applicable framework for AML/CFT, in line with international best practices.
HOW MITCO CAN HELP?
- Assist with company set up
- Assist with the application of the Custodian Services (Digital Asset) Licence with the FSC
- Assistance with the recruitment process and payroll of professionals
- Assistance to find an office in Mauritius
- Assistance for occupation and residence permits
For more information on the Custodian Services (Digital Asset) Licence, we invite you to contact your relationship manager or the business development team by email on email@example.com or phone them on the + 230 404 8000.