Career Opportunity - Relationship Officer
MAURITIUS INTERNATIONAL TRUST COMPANY LIMITED (“MITCO” or the “Company”), which forms part of the finance cluster of the CIEL Group, is one of the oldest and well established Management Companies in Mauritius and provides advisory, structuring, set-up, administering, company secretarial, compliance, professional outsourcing and back-office services to its clients. We are currently looking for a high-caliber, dynamic and experienced Relationship Officer who will administer a portfolio of companies and trusts allocated to him/her and ensure delivery of consistently high standard of service.
Reporting to the Relationship Manager, the selected candidate will assist MITCO in acting as the Company Secretary of client companies and provision of administration services which include inter alia, the following key responsibilities;
- Guiding the directors as to their duties, responsibilities and powers and changes in regulatory requirements;
- Conducting regular reviews of company and trust files to ensure compliance with all relevant local acts and regulations (due diligence documents, bank analysis, filing and so on);
- Ensure all correspondence and other communication is attended to professionally and promptly to ensure a consistently high standard of service;
- Conducting/reviewing due diligence on investors/shareholders as per the Financial Intelligence and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2002 and the Code on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing;
- Ensure all KYC documents are on file, valid and up-to-date.
- Holder of a relevant degree (e.g. Management, Law, International Business, Finance)
- Partly qualified ICSA
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as Relationship Officer
- Sound understanding of the fundamental principles of trust and company administration.
- Ongoing development of technical knowledge
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- General understanding of company policies and procedures
- Be a team player
- Possesses an understanding of relevant compliance & risk issues
- Has excellent English and French language and writing skills, any additional language will be considered as an advantage)
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
If you think that you have the right profile for this position, please send us your application by email to the HR department on firstname.lastname@example.org, at latest 15th September 2021.
Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview. If you have not received any communication, feel free to call us for any query.