Career Opportunity – Senior Client Relationship Officer
MITCO is currently looking for a high-caliber, dynamic, and experienced Senior Client Relationship Officer.
SENIOR CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
Reporting to the Relationship Manager, the selected candidate will assist MITCO in acting as the Company secretary of client companies and provision of administration services.
What you will be doing:
- Guide the directors as to their duties, responsibilities and changes in regulatory requirements;
- Conduct regular reviews of company and trust files to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations
- Ensure all correspondence and other communication is attended to professionally and promptly
- Conduct due diligence on investors/shareholders as per the Financial Intelligence and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2002 and the Code on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing;
- Ensure all KYC documents are on file, valid and up-to-date.
What are we looking for?
- Holder of a relevant degree (e.g. Management, Law, International Business, Finance)
- Partly qualified ICSA
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience as Senior Client Relationship Officer
- Sound understanding of the fundamental principles of trust and company administration.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office products
- General understanding of company policies and procedures
- Possesses an understanding of relevant compliance & risk issues
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and French
Location: Ebene, Mauritius.
If you think that you have the right profile for this position, please send your application on: email@example.com
Closing date: 30 June 2021
Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview. If you have not received any communication after the deadline, feel free to call us for any query.