Career Opportunity - Team Leader Client Administration
MITCO is currently looking for a high-caliber, dynamic, and experienced Team Leader for its Client Administration department.
TEAM LEADER - CLIENT ADMINISTRATION
Reporting to the Relationship Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for managing a team of dedicated Relationship Officers and their respective portfolio of corporate and private clients in view of providing Company secretarial and administration services.
What you will be doing:
- Actively manage your team members in achieving their qualitative and quantitative objectives;
- Ensure all correspondence and other communication is attended to professionally and promptly to ensure a consistently high standard of service;
- Follow established company and regulatory policies and procedures. Comply with all policies and procedures relevant to this position;
- Conducting regular reviews of company files to ensure compliance with all relevant local acts and regulations (due diligence documents, bank analysis, filing and so on);
- Undertake other duties from time to time as required for a Team Leader.
What are we looking for?
- Holder of a relevant degree (e.g., Management, Law, International Business, Finance) with at least 8 years
of relevant working experience in the Global Business Sector; in addition, either ACIS or STEP qualified;
- Ongoing development of technical knowledge;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office products;
- Be a team player.
- Possesses an understanding of relevant compliance & risk issues
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and French
If you think that you have the right profile for this position, please send your application on: email@example.com
Closing date: 30 June 2021
Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview. If you have not received any communication after the deadline, feel free to call us for any query.