Career Opportunity - Credit Controller
Reporting to the Senior Credit Controller, the selected candidate will assist the latter in managing a book of debtor accounts to ensure timely payment of outstanding invoices.
What you will be doing:
- Closely monitor debtor balances and credit plafonds to ensure a client profitability and in-time payment of MITCO’s invoices and continuation of the client relationship;
- Ensure credit and collection policies and procedures are followed;
- Liaise with Managers, RO’s, Accountants, Management and Clients;
- Ensure on-time invoicing and send statement of accounts on a monthly basis.
What are we looking for?
- Holder of a relevant degree (e.g. Management, International Business, Finance)
- Partly qualified ACCA
- 2 years of relevant experience as Junior Credit Controller
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good business acumen for problem solving
- Competency with large ERP systems
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload
Location: 4th Floor, Ebene Skies, Rue de L'Institut, Ebene 80817, Mauritius
If you think that you have the right profile for this position, please send your application on: email@example.com