Career Opportunity - Team Leader
MITCO is currently looking for a high-caliber, dynamic, and experienced Team Leader for its Client Accounting department.
TEAM LEADER - CLIENT ACCOUNTING
Reporting to the Manager - Client Accounting, the selected candidate will be responsible to perform a variety of professional level duties ensuring that all clients’ needs are completed in a timely and efficient manner according to the quality standards.
- Perform high quality reviews on financial statements to ensure compliance with IFRS.
- Provide relevant trainings to staff members in terms of application of IFRS.
- Work out career development program for new recruits and assist towards their professional developments.
- Assist in the development and implementation of process improvements for optimum productivity and premium quality delivery while focusing on a client centric culture.
- Focus on maintaining good client relationships and creating value for clients.
- Manage a team of Client Accountants and Senior Client Accountants to ensure that a high quality of service is provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, ACCA Qualified
- Between 5+ years’ experience
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong communication, accounting / analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lead a dynamic team
- Good knowledge of IFRS
If you think that you have the right profile for this position, please send your application on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview. If you have not received any communication after the deadline, feel free to call us for any query.