MAURITIUS INTERNATIONAL TRUST COMPANY LIMITED (“MITCO” or the “Company”), which forms part of the finance cluster of the CIEL Group, is one of the oldest and well established Management Companies in Mauritius and provides advisory, structuring, set-up, administering, company secretarial, compliance, professional outsourcing and back-office services to its clients.
Have a look at our Life Pages: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cielgroup/life
MITCO is currently looking for a high-caliber and dynamic Credit Controller.
Reporting to the Senior Credit Controller, the selected candidate will assist the latter in managing a book of debtor accounts to ensure timely payment of outstanding invoices.
What you will be doing:
- Closely monitor debtor balances and credit plafonds to ensure a client profitability and in-time payment of MITCO’s invoices and continuation of the client relationship;
- Ensure credit and collection policies and procedures are followed;
- Liaise with Managers, RO’s, Accountants, Management and Clients;
- Ensure on-time invoicing and send statement of accounts on a monthly basis.
What are we looking for?
- Holder of a relevant degree (e.g. Management, International Business, Finance)
- Partly qualified ACCA
- 2 years of relevant experience as Junior Credit Controller
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good business acumen for problem solving
- Competency with large ERP systems
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload
Location: 4th Floor, Ebene Skies, Rue de L'Institut, Ebene 80817, Mauritius
Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview. If you have not received any communication after the deadline, feel free to call us for any query.