Mauritius International Trust Company Limited (“MITCO” or the “Company”), which forms part of the finance cluster of the CIEL Group, is one of the oldest and well-established Management Companies in Mauritius and provides advisory, structuring, set-up, administering, company secretarial, compliance, professional outsourcing, and back-office services to its clients.
Have a look at our Life Pages: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cielgroup/life
MITCO is currently looking for a high-caliber, dynamic and experienced File Reviewer.
What you will be doing:
- Review the client files as per the process in place and ensure they are aligned with the regulatory requirements;
- Liaise with the Client Administration team on a regular basis to understand client files and clear the non-compliant issues;
- Follow up with the Relationship Officer for responses received from clients in a view to resolve open non-compliant issues;
- Scan and save all documents according to the required content and dates;
- Create or update records with new client files and information;
- Safeguard data integrity and information;
- Achieve the set targets within the timeframe given;
- Provide consistent and frequent updates to the Management;
- Undertake ad hoc duties as may be required.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor in Law, Management and Finance or any other relevant fields;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Partly or fully professional qualified would be an advantage (ACCA, ICSA);
- A broad view in the global business sector;
- Previous working experience in the file review or compliance position;
- Be proficient in analyzing complex structures of AML/-CFT;
- Analytic skill is a plus;
- Capacity to diligently follow the implemented process;
- Knowledge of data management and jurisdictions.
Location: Ebene, Mauritius.
Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview. If you have not received any communication after the deadline, feel free to call us for any query.