Head of Compliance & MLRO
Mauritius International Trust Company Limited (“MITCO” or the “Company”), forms part of the finance cluster of the CIEL Group and is one of the oldest and well-established Management Companies in Mauritius providing advisory, structuring, set-up, administering, company secretarial, compliance, professional outsourcing and back-office services to its clients.
Have a look at our Life Pages: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cielgroup/life
MITCO is currently looking for a seasoned professional for the post of Head of Compliance & MLRO.
Reporting to the Audit and Risk Committee and CEO, the selected candidate will be required to lead the Compliance team and act as the MLRO of the Company. The incumbent will be a member of the Leadership Team and will be responsible to ensure continued compliance with the requirements of the FIAMLA and FIAML Regulations 2018 and Act as the main point of contact with the FIU.
What you will be doing:
- Undertake day-to-day oversight of the Compliance Program including the AML/CFT Policy;
- Develop, initiate and maintain, internal compliance manuals, policies, procedures and systems;
- Act as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within the Company are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved;
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as and when required;
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures;
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in the Compliance field.
What are we looking for?
- Holder of a relevant degree (e.g. BSc in Law and Management, LLB or LLM,);
- Relevant and valid AML/CFT professional certification preferably obtained from FSI;ACAMS;ICA;
- At least 10 years of working experience within the Finance Industry / the Global Business Sector;
- Sound understanding of KYC/CDD procedures;
- Conversant with applicable laws and regulations in the Global Business industry.
Location: Ebene, Mauritius.
If you think that you have the right profile for this position, please send your application on: email@example.com by Sunday 11th of September 2022.
Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview. If you have not received any communication after the deadline, feel free to call us for any query.