Human Capital Associate
Human Capital Associate
MAURITIUS INTERNATIONAL TRUST COMPANY LIMITED (“MITCO” or the “Company”), which forms part of the finance cluster of the CIEL Group, is one of the oldest and well established Management Companies in Mauritius and provides advisory, structuring, set-up, administering, company secretarial, compliance, professional outsourcing and back-office services to its clients.
Have a look at our Life Pages: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cielgroup/life
MITCO is currently looking for a high-caliber and dynamic Human Capital Associate.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the selected candidate will assist in People Operations and People Development with a focus on employee experience, talent acquisition, performance management, employee retention, conflict management & ad hoc projects as necessary.
What you will be doing:
- Own and manage the end-to-end talent acquisition process to provide an efficient and effective HR service including candidate sourcing, filtering applications, performing interviews, interview checklists and documents filing and application tracking
- Develop and communicate HR policy, process and practices with employees, answer employee queries
- Support and roll-out Induction & the Buddy system
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience to develop and implement innovative employee experiences
- Conduct analytics related to people metrics and prepare monthly dashboard
- Propose and support programs for MitcoCreation such as performance acceleration, internal mobility, career planning, recognition programs
- Resolve legitimate employee concerns, be the conduit between the employees and other services, such as grievances, benefits, and other queries
- Drive MITCO’s live well culture in positive ways; create lasting change as the team continues to scale
- Initiate and lead Learning & Development projects from strategy to execution
- Other Responsibilities: Perform other related duties as assigned, based on the business needs
What are we looking for?
- At least 3-year HR related working experience in multinational companies, preferably in the financial sector
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any related fields of study
- Fluency in English & French, skilled at Microsoft Office software
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to keep information confidential and commitment to produce high quality work
- Able to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Good project management skills
Location: Ebene, Mauritius.
Send us your application on email@example.com.
Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview. If you have not received any communication after the deadline, feel free to call us for any query.