Mauritius International Trust Company Limited (“MITCO” or the “Company”), which forms part of the finance cluster of the CIEL Group, is one of the oldest and well-established Management Companies in Mauritius and provides advisory, structuring, set-up, administering, company secretarial, compliance, professional outsourcing, and back-office services to its clients.
Have a look at our Life Pages: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cielgroup/life
MITCO is currently looking for a motivated professional for the post of IT Support.
Reporting to the Head IT, Business Process & Project Management, the selected candidate will be responsible to ensure reliable operation of our computers, servers, and data security systems.
What you will be doing:
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, antivirus, networks;
- Monitor performance of all hardware and software in use on the network;
- Respond within agreed time limits to service issues and requests;
- Provide technical support across the company or remotely;
- Set up accounts for new users and/or deactivate leavers;
- Repair and replace equipments;
- Keep track of technological advancements;
- Perform backups of documents when staff leaves.
What are we looking for?
- A certificate/diploma/degree in IT, Electronics or Telecommunication;
- A minimum of two years' work experience in Office 365 Administration;
- A working knowledge of LAN and understanding of the concepts of WAN and VPN;
- An exposure to the Microsoft Cloud Services;
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines;
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written in English and French;
- Able to work odd hours.