Mauritius International Trust Company Limited (“MITCO” or the “Company”), which forms part of the finance cluster of the CIEL Group, is one of the oldest and well-established Management Companies in Mauritius and provides advisory, structuring, set-up, administering, company secretarial, compliance, professional outsourcing and back-office services to its clients.
Have a look at our Life Pages: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cielgroup/life
MITCO is currently looking for a seasoned professional for the post of Relationship Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible to manage a team of Relationship Officers with the underlying portfolio of clients.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for validation of quality of work performed by staff;
- Manage relationship with clients and supervise operational aspects of the portfolio;
- Organise and participate in client board meetings and shareholders’ meetings;
- Carry out in-house training;
- Attend committees with respect to on boarding of clients and risk assessment;
- Act as Director and bank signatory for clients’ companies;
- Monitoring staff to ensure that they adhere to internal procedure and policies;
- Act as MLRO or Deputy MLRO on clients’ companies.
- Responsible for ad hoc projects;
What are we looking for?
- Holder of a relevant degree in Management, Law, International Business or Finance;
- At least 10 years of working experience within the Global Business Sector;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Sound understanding of the fundamental principles of trust and company administration.
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview. If you have not received any communication after the deadline, feel free to call us for any query.