The Mauritius Film Rebate Scheme
- allows 30% refund on all the Qualifying Production Expenditures (QPPE) incurred by a film produce in Mauritius to production companies incorporated or registered locally including those with 100% foreign ownership
- The 30% reimbursement can be increased up to 40% for feature films and Television Drama Series provided that the QPPE exceeds USD 1,000,000 and USD 150,000 per film and episode respectively. (under certain conditions)
The rebate applies to Feature Films, Documentaries, TV Serials, Digital Animated Films, High-end TV Commercials, Reality TV.
HOW MITCO CAN HELP?
- Assistance with the setup of the Domestic Company
- Assistance and process the application for the Film Rebate Scheme
- Assistance with the different functions required for development of the activities of the Company
- Provision of secretarial, administration and accounting services
- Ensuring compliance of the Company with the relevant authorities
- Keep clients abreast of any changes/development in laws and regulations
For more information on the Mauritius Film Rebate Scheme, we invite you to contact your relationship manager or the business development team by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone them on the + 230 404 8000.