Career Opportunity - Relationship Manager
MAURITIUS INTERNATIONAL TRUST COMPANY LIMITED (“MITCO” or the “Company”), which forms part of the finance cluster of the CIEL Group, is one of the oldest and well established Management Companies in Mauritius and provides advisory, structuring, set-up, administering, company secretarial, compliance, professional outsourcing and back-office services to its clients.
Have a look at our Life Pages: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cielgroup/life
MITCO is currently looking for dynamic fresh graduates for the post of Relationship Manager.
- Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for and manage a team of Relationship Officers with the underlying portfolio of clients
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for coordination and validation of quality of work performed by staff;
- Manage relationship with clients under administration by the team and supervise operational aspects of the portfolio and ensure that they adhere to internal procedure and policies
- Manage relationships with service providers such as Banks, auditors, custodians etc and liaise with Government Bodies such as Financial Services Commission and Registrar of Companies
- Organise and participate in client board meetings and shareholders’ meetings meeting;
- Act as Director and bank signatory for clients’ companies Preparing and submitting tax returns to the Mauritius Revenue Authority;
- Act as MLRO or Deputy MLRO on clients’ companies
What are we looking for?
- Holder of a relevant degree (e.g. Management, Law, International Business, Finance)
- At least 10 years of working experience within the Finance Industry / the Global Business Sector; in addition, either ACIS qualified or party qualified or STEP member
- Sound understanding of the fundamental principles of trust and company administration
- Has relevant experience in managing teams
Location: Ebene, Mauritius.
If you think that you have the right profile for this position, please send your application on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 15 September 2021
Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview. If you have not received any communication after the deadline, feel free to call us for any query.