Mauritius ranked 6th in the top 10 countries to spend your retirement
In their most recent publication of the 10 best countries to retire, “retraitesansfrontieres.fr” has ranked Mauritius 6th in the top 10 countries to spend your retirement.
There were twelve criteria which were taken into account such as the cost of living, real estate, medical care, the cultural heritage, amongst others.
The ranking of Mauritius is attributed to its tropical climate, political stability and local infrastructure.
The list of the top 10 countries as per below:
- Mauritius Island
- Dominican Republic
HOW MITCO CAN HELP FOR AN APPLICATION OF A RESIDENCE PERMIT AS A RETIRED NON-CITIZEN?
- Complete the application forms, the undertaking letter and any other documentation;
- Appointment of the medical test in Mauritius;
- Submission of the online application to the Economic Development Board (EDB) for the Residence Permit;
- Accompany the applicants for the meeting at the EDB and Passport and Immigration Office (PIO);
- Follow up with the EDB and the PIO.
For more information, please contact:
The Business Development Team by email email@example.com or phone them on + 230 404 8000.