Authorised Company (AC)
An AC is a flexible business entity commonly used for holding and managing private assets, international investment holding, international trading and consultancy services and ideal for one-off projects.
AC are treated as non-resident for tax purposes in Mauritius, if it place of effective Management is outside Mauritius. AC does not have access to Mauritius’ tax treaty network.
Conditions to be satisfied:
- The activity [prescribed activities] of the company must be conducted principally outside Mauritius;
- Must be controlled by a majority of shareholders who are not citizens of Mauritius.
Related Resources / Features of an Authorised Company
How MITCO can help?
- Assistance to apply for an Authorised Company status from the FSC
- Acting as Company Secretary and Registered Agent
- Provision of directorship, company secretarial & administration services
- Provision of accounting & tax services
- Preparation and filing of the annual tax return with the MRA
- Assistance in search of investments and financing;
How to proceed
For further information, you are kindly requested to contact us and we shall be pleased to assist you.